Have a joy-filled Holy Week
- Jesus' entering Jerusalem as the servant-King come to suffer and die for his subjects (Palm Sunday).
- Jesus' gathering his followers for the Last Supper; sharing the glorious truths about who he is and what he is about to do for them and all humanity (Maundy Thursday).
- Jesus' dying on Calvary's cross - the great and complete sin offering that secures forgiveness for all (Good Friday).
- Jesus' going to the grave where in death he experiences the depth of our corruption - the consequence of sin (Holy Saturday).
- Jesus' rising from death; born again to new, glorified human life; securing in himself this new birth for all (Easter Sunday).
Happy Holy Week!